Yo Mama's Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training - Oregon
Learn to Teach Prenatal Yoga with Heart, Consciousness and Mastery
with the Kirsten Warner & Katie Wise of the Renowned Yo Mama Yoga School
(one of the first Yoga Alliance Certified Prenatal Schools)
January 26- February 2, 2018
at Tula Movement Arts in Bend, Oregon
Throughout the course of the training you will dive deep into the world of mamas and babies and learn the skills to artfully teach yoga to pregnant women. Learn more about yourself as a woman and as a teacher. In addition to being extremely informative and practical, this training is a transformational journey. Not only do women emerge as Prenatal teachers, but as stronger yoga teachers overall.
Through daily practice teaching and constructive feedback, we support women in finding their authentic voice and teach from a place of embodied presence. We will help you empower women through their journey into motherhood and build communities that last a lifetime.
You will leave this training with:
- The skills to sequence and create a great Prenatal Yoga class
- Knowledge of the physiology and anatomy of pregnancy and birth
- Familiarity with the pregnant year from a holistic perspective
- An understanding of the asanas, contraindications, alignment and pranayamas that are appropriate during pregnancy
- Therapeutic practices to support pregnancy discomforts
- Tools to help your students develop strength and endurance as they prepare for giving birth
- Insight about your personal teaching style, and the strengths and challenges you may face as a teacher
- How to use hand on adjustments to nourish and support your students
- Skills for weaving meaningful themes into your classes
- An increased capacity to hold an emotional container for your class
- A comprehensive exploration of the signs and stages of labor and childbirth
- Learn more about the juicy practices you can offer your students- nutrition, natural remedies, herbal support, and more
- Familiarity with care provider options and empowered birth choices- learn about the cultural shifts in birth, and the difference between risk-based care and evidence-based care
- Understand postpartum recovery- the 'baby-moon' and diastasis recovery
- A renewed connection with yourself and other women
- Exposure to the transformational power of the sacred feminine
- How to market and build your prenatal yoga business
$1390 for early Bird (before Nov 1, 2017)
$1,495 for Full Training
Sign up HERE...
Space is limited, reserve your spot today!
*Deposit is nonrefundable. Please be certain that you will be able to attend before you make the commitment.
“Many heartfelt thanks for the knowledge, heart, and spirit that you
so generously share. It will be with great pride when I say I am a YoMama Certified Prenatal Teacher.”
“What a beautiful, meaningful, heart opening experience! I feel so connected to myself and other women and so inspired to share the teachings and shine bright! ”
“There is a wonderful balance of fun along with lecture, experiential and spiritual training. The design of the program helped me to tap into my inner strength. I left the program feeling not only educated but also supported, encouraged and empowered to follow my path.”