300 Hour Teacher Training
Nectar & Grit
With Jeanie Manchester & Kirsten Warner
Join us for this Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Awakening!
January 2019 - June 2019
- Are you ready for a whole new level of transformation and embodiment as a yogini? Have you been practicing and studying and teaching for awhile and are ready to go deeper, both personally and professionally?
- Do you have a sense that, even with all of the knowledge you already have, there is still so much more to learn? Are you eager to fill in the gaps in your understanding and teaching skills?
- Are you able to lead good or even great classes, but still struggle with a lack of confidence? Do you want to feel more empowered but you don’t know how? Do feelings of doubt, fear, shame, confusion and inhibition ever hold you back?
- Are you craving more meaningful connections with others and a real sense of community? Have you always wanted to lead a group, workshop or retreat and create opportunities for others to connect but you are unsure how to do it?
- Are you clear on the next steps you need to make in your career but are having a hard time taking them? Or do you simply have a sense that it is time for you to make a big leap in what you are offering in the world but find something has you dragging your feet? Does some part of you know it is time to own your magnificence?
- Are you ready to grow? Open to receiving honest feedback and reflection? Do wish you had someone you could ask questions to? A mentor who could support, encourage, guide and challenge you?
- Are you stuck in the yoga studio scene...running all over town, teaching multiple classes a week? Feeling exhausted, uninspired, burned out and uncreative? Maybe not even making enough to live on? Or are you desperate to teach but are having a hard time knowing how and where to get started? Would you like to explore new possibilities of how to stand out and make money in competitive markets? Are you unsure about your particular niche? Or do you already know what makes you unique as a teacher but feel overwhelmed by the complexities of marketing and don’t like the idea of putting yourself out there?
If any of this sounds like you...
Nectar & Grit
300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
will radically shift your teaching and your life.
A true commitment to yoga is not always easy.
Genuine transformation takes discipline.
A willingness to move through resistance.
To dig in deep and get your hands dirty.
It also takes an incredible capacity to surrender.
Let yourself be guided.
- This training will give you the practical skills you need to deepen your commitment to yoga, refine your teaching and create the space for a radical transformation of your inner landscape. Then you will feel the magic that happens when you open fully to the vibrant energy that pulses through you.
- Since this training is for yoga teachers that have already completed a Yoga Alliance approved 200 training, we fill focus on deepening each participants knowledge of and capacity to teach yoga. We will shape the training to best serve everyone's needs. After completion of this program you will not only be a more competent and informed instructor, but you will also be eligible to register as an RYT 500 teacher with Yoga Alliance.
- One of the sweetest gifts of the path of the yogini is the tangible grace that begins to flood into our lives when we tap into the creative wisdom of Shakti. Through asana, meditation, mantra, pranayama, mudra and relational practices, we begin to find freedom from samskaras that unconsciously control our lives. We open to more ease, joy and an effortless confidence that comes from maintaining a connection to source.
- A potent aspect of this training is the ongoing circle of women who are committed to supporting one another. We let go of cultural conditioning which would have us stuck in competition and instead we hold each other in our hearts. Laughing to the point of tears. Crying till we can’t help but laugh. And all the while, celebrating one anothers process of awakening to our fullest potential. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing community of women who are dedicated to ushering in real change in themselves and in the world.
- Over the course of our time together, we will explore a feminine approach to our lives and businesses that honor the natural rhythms and cycles of nature. Letting go of the old belief that the way to have success is to do more, we will resist the urge to push and try to force things to happen and instead access the power that comes from being in right alignment.
- You will receive mentorship from people who have been practicing and teaching for decades. Both Kirsten and Jeanie will take you under their wings and support you in every way possible to ensure your success as a practitioner and teacher. Every weekend you will have the chance to practice your teaching and gain valuable insights on both your strengths and the areas where you have room for improvement.
- During this training, we will cover marketing essentials. Together we will create a success plan for your unique offering. We will work together to build or improve your website, refine your brand and enliven your personal story. There will be opportunities to fill in gaps in your understanding of social media and other forms of marketing. Over the last two weekends, each participant will offer a 2 hour mini workshop where they will have the chance to showcase their unique gifts.
Module 1: Jan 9-13
Module 2: Jan 23-27
Module 3: Feb 13-17
Module 4: March 6-10
Module 5: April 3-7
Module 6: April 24-28
Module 7: May 15-19
Module 8: May 29-June 2
What this Training will do for YOU...
*Take your Teaching Skills, Personal Confidence and Group Leadership to a Whole New Level
*Give you Practical Tools to Tap into the Collective Intelligence of the Feminine
*Contribute to the Evolution of Consciousness and Upliftment on the Planet
*Create Opportunities for you to Develop Lifelong Friendships and Deeper Intimacy with Women
*Daily Immersion into mantra and meditation will Awaken Shakti, Bring Peace and Invoke Courage for Everyday Life
What We Will Cover:
*Daily Vinyasa, Sacred Flow and /or Women's Yoga Asana Classes
*Historical overview of Yoga from the Veda's to the Tantra's (Including overview of the Yoga Sutras from a feminine perspective, and a review of the Bhagavad Gita)
*Immersion into the Gods & Goddess’ of Yoga (including the Dashamahavidyas) and how they are relevant to your life today
* Meditation study of Mantra through the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra (Tantric text)
* How to Empower Women through Community Building Skills
* Business of Yoga - (Marketing essentials for creating a "success plan" for your unique offering)
* Esoteric Anatomy (Chakras, Bandhas, Koshas, Pranayama)
* Awakening of the Central Channel - Kundalini Shakti
*Applied Anatomy for Asana
*Contemporary and Classical Vinyasa and Peak Pose Sequencing for a Dynamic Impact
*Refining your observation skills and Learn how to read bodies Effectively
*Ayurveda for Women
*Ample opportunities for Practice Teaching and Feedback
*How to Lead Powerful Meditations, Chants & Pranayama
$3100 Early bird before October 1, 2018
$3500 Full Price after October 1, 2018
Make your $450 Deposit and hold your space TODAY!Instructors:
Jeanie Manchester is the founder of Anjaneya Yoga Shala in Boulder, CO and the creator of Shakti
Rise Immersion & Trainings ( E-RYT500 Instructor) which draw on her 30 years of dedicated practice and teaching. Jeanie created Sacred Flow, her
signature vinyasa classes rooted in meditation, bhakti chant, storytelling, mantra,mudra and the art of living a daily practice on and off the mat.
Her students love her heart based, friendly style of intuitive mentoring and teaching She is a dedicated student of Neelakantha meditation and the
Sri Vidya Goddess tradition of South India.
Kirsten Warner has been a dedicated yoga practitioner for over 25 years, She is an E-RYT 500 instructor and the founder of Devi Yoga for Women. In addition to leading ongoing classes, workshops and retreats, Kirsten has developed several Yoga Alliance approved teacher-training programs. Her own radical transformation as a woman and yogini has inspired her to work with the energies of the divine feminine and use yoga and the alchemy of interconnection to help to support women around the world. Kirsten has travelled and studied in India extensively since she first fell in love with it back in 1999.