Nectar & Grit
300 Hour Women’s Yoga Teacher Training
With Jeanie Manchester & Kirsten Warner
Join us for this Journey into the Heart of Awakening!
January 2019 - June 2019
Make your $450 deposit here...
- Are you ready for a whole new level of transformation and embodiment as a yogini? Have you been practicing and studying and teaching for awhile and are ready to go deeper , both personally and professionally?
- Do you have a sense that, even with all of the knowledge you already have, there is still so much more to learn? Are you eager to fill in the gaps in your understanding and teaching skills?
- Are you able to lead good or even great classes, but still struggle with a lack of confidence? Do you want to feel more empowered but you don’t know how? Do feelings of doubt, fear, shame, confusion and inhibition ever hold you back?
- Are you craving more meaningful connections with others and a real sense of community? Have you always wanted to lead a group, workshop or retreat and create opportunities for others to connect but you are unsure how to do it?
- Are you clear on the next steps you need to make in your career but are having a hard time taking them? Or do you simply have a sense that it is time for you to make a big leap in what you are offering in the world but find something has you dragging your feet? Does some part of you know it is time to own your magnificence?
- Are you ready to grow? Open to receiving honest feedback and reflection? Do wish you had someone you could ask questions to? A mentor who could support, encourage, guide and challenge you?
- Are you stuck in the yoga studio scene...running all over town, teaching multiple classes a week? Feeling exhausted, uninspired, burned out and uncreative? Maybe not even making enough to live on? Or are you desperate to teach but are having a hard time knowing how and where to get started? Would you like to explore new possibilities of how to stand out and make money in competitive markets? Are you unsure about your particular niche? Or do you already know what makes you unique as a teacher but feel overwhelmed by the complexities of marketing and don’t like the idea of putting yourself out there?
If any of this sounds like you...
Nectar & Grit
300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
will radically shift your teaching and your life.
A true commitment to yoga is not always easy.
Genuine transformation takes discipline.
A willingness to move through resistance.
To dig in deep and get your hands dirty.
It also takes an incredible capacity to surrender.
Let yourself be guided.
What you’ll receive in the 300 Hour Women's Yoga Teacher Training:
- This training will give you the practical skills you need to deepen your commitment to yoga, refine your teaching and create the space for a radical transformation of your inner landscape. Then you will feel the magic that happens when you open fully to the vibrant energy that pulses through you.
- Since this training is for yoga teachers that have already completed a Yoga Alliance approved 200 training, we will focus on deepening each participants knowledge of and capacity to teach yoga. We will shape the training to best serve everyone's needs. After completion of this program you will not only be a more competent and informed instructor, but you will also be eligible to register as an RYT 500 teacher with Yoga Alliance.
- One of the sweetest gifts of the path of the yogini is the tangible grace that begins to flood into our lives when we tap into the creative wisdom of Shakti. Through asana, meditation, mantra, pranayama, mudra and relational practices, we begin to find freedom from samskaras that unconsciously control our lives. We open to more ease, joy and an effortless confidence that comes from maintaining a connection to source.
- A potent aspect of this training is the ongoing circle of women who are committed to supporting one another. We let go of cultural conditioning which would have us stuck in competition and instead hold each other in our hearts. Laughing to the point of tears. Crying till we can’t help but laugh. And all the while, celebrating one anothers process of awakening to our fullest potential. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing community of women who are dedicated to ushering in real change in themselves and in the world.
- Over the course of our time together, we will explore a feminine approach to our lives and businesses that honor the natural rhythms and cycles of nature. Letting go of the old belief that the way to have success is to do more, we will resist the urge to push and try to force things to happen and instead access the power that comes from being in right alignment.
- You will receive mentorship from people who have been practicing and teaching for decades. Both Kirsten and Jeanie will take you under their wings and support you in every way possible to ensure your success as a practitioner and teacher. Every weekend you will have the chance to practice your teaching and gain valuable insights on both your strengths and the areas where you have room for improvement.
- During this training, we will cover marketing essentials. Together we will create a success plan for your unique offering. We will work together to build or improve your website, refine your brand and enliven your personal story. There will be opportunities to fill in gaps in your understanding of social media and other forms of marketing. Over the last two weekends, each participant will offer a 2 hour mini workshop where they will have the chance to showcase their unique gifts.
This training is right for you if you are ready to...
*Take your Teaching Skills, Personal Confidence and Group Leadership to a Whole New Level
*Learn Practical Tools to Tap into the Collective Intelligence of the Feminine
*Contribute to the Evolution of Consciousness and Upliftment on the Planet
*Develop Lifelong Friendships and Deeper Intimacy with Women
*Dive into mantra and meditation that will will Awaken Shakti, Bring Peace and Invoke Courage for Everyday Life
What We Will Cover:
* Daily Vinyasa, Sacred Flow, Women's Yoga Asana Classes
* In depth study of Meditation and Subtle Body Awareness
* Historical overview of Yoga from the Veda's to Tantra, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Sutras
* Immersion into the Gods & Goddess’ of Yoga and how they are relevant to your life today
* How to Empower Women through Community Building and Group Leadership Skills
* Business of Yoga (Marketing essentials)
* Teaching Privates, Workshops & Retreats
* Esoteric Anatomy (Chakras, Bandhas, Koshas, Pranayama)
* Awakening of the Central Channel - Kundalini Shakti
* Applied Anatomy for Asana
* Contemporary and Classical Vinyasa and Peak Pose Sequencing for a Dynamic Impact
* In depth Asana Study (Alignment and energetics of each family of poses)
* Refining your observation skills and learning how to read bodies Effectively
* Advanced Teaching Skills, Effective Cueing, Embodied Theming, Hands on Adjustments
* Womens Topics (Menstruation, Prenatal, Menopause, Seasons & Moon Cycles)
* Ample opportunities for Practice Teaching and Feedback
* How to Lead Powerful Meditations, Chants & Pranayama
* Meditation study of Mantra through the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
* Sanskrit Basics (Including asana pronunciation and memorization)
Our spacious six month format allows time for integration, embodiment and practice.
Module 1: Jan 9-13
Module 2: Jan 23-27
Module 3: Feb 13-17
Module 4: March 6-10
Module 5: April 3-7
Module 6: April 24-28
Module 7: May 15-19
Module 8: May 29-June 2
$3100 Early bird before October 1, 2018
$3500 Full Price after October 1, 2018
Make your $450 Deposit and hold your space TODAY!
Please Note: If you need to cancel for any reason, the deposit is non-refundable but may be used towards a future training. Payment is required in full by the start of the training (Except for payment plans). There will be no refunds after the first weekend of the training.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Jeanie Manchester is the founder of Anjaneya Yoga Shala in Boulder, CO and the creator of Shakti Rise Immersion & Trainings ( E-RYT500 Instructor) which draw on her 30 years of dedicated practice and teaching. Jeanie created Sacred Flow, her signature vinyasa classes rooted in meditation, bhakti chant, storytelling, mantra,mudra and the art of living a daily practice on and off the mat. Her students love her heart based, friendly style of intuitive mentoring and teaching She is a dedicated student of Neelakantha meditation and the Sri Vidya Goddess tradition of South India.
Kirsten Warner has been a dedicated yoga practitioner for over 25 years, She is an E-RYT 500 instructor and the founder of Devi Yoga for Women. In addition to leading ongoing classes, workshops and retreats, Kirsten has developed several Yoga Alliance approved teacher-training programs. Her own radical transformation as a woman and yogini has inspired her to work with the energies of the divine feminine and use yoga and the alchemy of interconnection to help to support women around the world. Kirsten has travelled and studied in India extensively since she first fell in love with it back in 1999 and she takes great joy in sharing it with others.
“This training has challenged me in exactly the ways I needed to grow, both personally and professionally. Jeanie & Kirsten’s skills and styles complement each other beautifully to provide a comprehensive, well-rounded teacher training curriculum that will benefit any trainee. Over the course of this training, I’ve shed layers of resistance and fear that I didn’t even know I was carrying! I’m now teaching with so much more confidence and comfort, students are consistently giving me positive feedback after class, and I’m more in love with my practice than ever!”
“The Nectar & Grit teacher training was transformational for my teaching capabilities as well as my personal growth. Jeanie and Kirsten offer depth and embodied wisdom. Their knowledge comes not only from what they have learned from books and study, but also from truly living the teachings. The devotion and passion they have is transmitted to the women in the training.
My classes and personal practice have evolved during this training. I can now guide students into much richer experiences of yoga. Through specific alignment, concise cueing, and heart based theming, I am now able to more easliy guide people to a connection with the source within.
Jeanie and Kirsten have inspired me to rise up out of doubt and insecurity to shine my power, light and gifts out to the world through the strength of devotion and grace.”
“Jeanie and Kirsten have dedicated their life to yoga, dived deep - and from there have an
abundance of knowledge, wisdom and experience from which they teach. Although united in
their focus, they each bring their special gifts and talents. The intention of the training is
clear: it speaks directly to developing your potential as a yoga teacher. The framework is the
principles of alignment, which has provided me with a solid base to teach (and continue to
learn) from. The principles do not stand alone, but are accompanied by refinement in all
aspects of teaching and understanding yoga - theming, cueing, anatomy, meditation,
mythology and philosophy etc. My experience of being in this training has also been greatly
influenced by being part of a group of wise and wonderful women - and all the magic that
can happen there.”